|vijayetrade||Date: Tuesday, 2015-02-03, 2:29 PM | Message # 1|
The most difficult move would be
moving with your kids. Yes it is a universal fact indeed. Children are the
softest and the most complicated creature of god to handle. Their frequent mood
change may irritate you sometimes, and their innocent questions will make you
to pamper them for a move. They are filled with many questions. There small
mind is filled with many ‘if’ and ’but’. And specially if there is a scenario
of a change they will keep on asking till they get a satisfactory answer.
It is the responsibility of the
parents to fetch the child with the correct answers, The Answers which will
nourish their mind as well. When you plan for a relocation and encounter your
child with the same he will definitely fill your mind with several questions
and queries. What is requires on your part is to be calm and answer all the
relevant questions sensibly. Don’t forget whatever you teach your child at his
childhood days will remain with him forever. We will tell you with few quick
tips as how to face the innocent queries of your child for a move and how to
make your child ready for a new move.
- First of all tell them why there is a need of location change. Tell them the circumstance in their easy and simple way
and encourage them for this new change.
- Promise them that they will keep in touch with the old friends and will give them frequent visit as well.
- Tell them that they will be going to meet new friends in the new place.
- Show them the picture of the new place and tell about the positive aspects of the same.
- Take them for outing so that they can cope up with the moving stress.
- Arrange a get together for your kid’s old friends so that he may enjoy and interact well with them.
- Give them entertaining kit for their move, so that they may not feel bore during the move.
- Encourage your kid to write down his feelings and experiences of relocation. in this way he will be engaged and will enjoy
- Furnish your child with a scrap book so that his friends may quote their best feelings for him in that.
- Help them in making new friends by organizing a party for your child’s new friends.
Don’t act like a parent but
behave like a friend with your kid, when relocating. Answer all the questions
patiently, and give satisfactory reply as well. Take ides from them in
decorating the new place. While packing their stuff take their ideas in
consideration. Assist them in all their emotional phases. Help them in making
new friends and settling down in the new environment. Don’t leave them alone
till they adjust completely in the new home.
Author is writing for business,
real estate, transportation and relocation related topics for several years.
Currently he is rendering his services to professional Movers and Packers Mumbai and Movers and Packers Pune.For more information about good quality movers and packers companies and their
helpful services you may check out these helpful resources: